Multiple Health Advantages And How Fish Oil Benefits Heart Health!
by Ed Yourdon
Omega-3 and it’s fatty acids have been the subject of a great deal of research over the years and clinical studies have proven that they have numerous benefits for men, women, children and even unborn children, that impact the body from the brain to the heart.
These are primarily derived from two Omega 3 fatty acids in the fish oil: DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) in a form that easily is absorbed by the human body to enjoy major health benefits:
• It has long been an established fact that high cholesterol, specifically triglycerides puts you at a higher risk for a heart attack or even a stroke due to thrombosis (blood clots). Omega-3 will reduce the triglyceride count of your blood, lowering your risk of heart disease and strokes.
• This amazing product also helps reduce the inflammation caused by rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and gout. The DHA and EPA help balance and neutralize the molecules that trigger inflammation, found in Omega 6 oil.
• Studies have found that Omega-3 benefits children as well. The oils can help reduce the symptoms like Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Children affected with these conditions have shown to improve their attention span. It can also help with dyslexia and other compulsive disorders.
• Omega-3 helps enhance and improve memory recall and shield the nervous system, preventing degeneration due to age, lowering the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. It can further help the brains chemical balance, reducing stress and anxiety and can contribute to preventing depression.
• Fish oil benefits include contributing to the prevention of the three most common forms of cancer (breast, colon and prostate) in three ways: The first is by preventing normal healthy cells from mutating in to cancerous ones, inhibiting their growth and division and finally by causing the death of such cells.
Maximizing fish oil benefits means that you have to exercise some caution when choosing a supplement. It is possible for supplements to be under strength, so check and ensure that molecular distillation was used to achieve a strong (30% or higher) concentration of DHA and EPA from pure fish oil regardless of whether it is a tablet or gel capsule, without additional additives, preservatives and contaminants (heavy metals such as cadmium and mercury and PCBs.)
The bottom line is that fish oil benefits the human body to live longer and healthier. Just keep in mind that all fish are not created equal, nor the products made from them. Use the resources below to get more detailed information about Omega-3 fatty acids.
Alan Jarrett has been an advocate of healthy living free of drugs and foods that are empty of the nutrients we need for over 35 years. Omega-3 Fish Oil may be one of the most important supplements you can add to your daily diet! You can find more in-depth information about the incredible benefits of Omega-3 Fish Oil, going to http://www.omega3-health-benefits.com Go ahead. Just do it!